Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

City crews are continuing to pick up leaves collected from the yards of local residences, but the resident must contact the city to request the service.Residents can notify the city about wanting their leaves picked up and taken to the landfill by filling out a ‘Fix It’ form. They can access that form from the city’s website. Log onto and type in “Fix It Form” in the search box. They can also obtain the form from City Hall at 601 S. 1st Street.Staff began picking up and disposing of residential leaves last month. The service ends Jan. 21.Residents can ...

PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!

Lamesa Press-Reporter

P.O. Box 710
Lamesa, TX 79331