Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.

The Lamesa Municipal Airport is expecting a few improvements thanks to contributions from the airport board, city, county and the state.Airport Manager John Farris went before city council members Tuesday to update them on plans to replace signs and runway lights and install a new lighted windsock.A grant from the Texas Department of Transportation will pay for 90 percent of the project cost.Local funding is required for the remaining 10 percent. The airport board will pay 20 percent of the $105,687 in local funding. The city and county are being asked split the remainder, and each pay $42,843.The airport board ...

PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!

Lamesa Press-Reporter

P.O. Box 710
Lamesa, TX 79331