Sorry, you need to enable JavaScript to visit this website.
Article Image Alt Text

I have been studying up on frightening holiday rumors and found some surprises.There is apparently no evidence that any child has ever been poisoned by a Halloween treat. This is according to the New York Times, which investigated it. There was one case of a dentist in California who handed out laxative pills as Halloween candy. That was certainly a terrible thing to do, but not life threatening. There was a single case of a razor blade found in Halloween candy, but it was later discovered to have been put there by the mother who reported it.Thanksgiving turkey does not ...

PLEASE LOG IN FOR PREMIUM CONTENT. Our website requires visitors to log in to view the best local news. Not yet a subscriber? Subscribe today!

Lamesa Press-Reporter

P.O. Box 710
Lamesa, TX 79331